T1S Solutions - Virtualisation & Cloud
What is The Cloud and Virtualisation?
The Cloud is basically a group of virtualised servers, making a single server hold many virtual servers. This dramatically improves efficiently and availability of resources. The traditional one server one application model means that resources are underutilised. Moving to a virtualised platform allows you to scale when needed and capitalise and use all the resources you have available.
VMware vSphere delivers resources, applications—even servers—when and where they’re needed. VMware customers typically save 50-70% on overall IT costs by consolidating their resource pools and delivering highly available machines with VMware vSphere.
- Run multiple operating systems under one server
- Reduce capital costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware and increasing your server to admin ratio.
- Ensure your enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance.
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the data center.
- Improve enterprise desktop management & control with faster deployment of desktops and fewer support calls due to application conflicts.
The Benefits of Virtualisation
Virtualizing your IT infrastructure lets you reduce IT costs while increasing the efficiency, utilization, and flexibility of your existing assets. Around the world, companies of every size benefit from VMware virtualization.
Use T1S Virtual Platform
If you think moving to an in-house virtual platform is not right for you but you still want to have the benefits then you can move to our Hybrid or Private Cloud network. (What is Hybrid & Private Cloud). Our technical team will work with you to plan and implement the right cloud solution.